Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

3 results found

1. Imagine the following scenario:

A repo with a XLink with a main branch and a child branch. Both branches have the same XLink.

Now the following occurs:

1) XLink is changed in both main branch and child branch
    2) You do a merge from main to child branch

You'll get a conflict (which is expected). However, the "Source" and "Destination" values aren't very human readable in the GUI. I'm assuming they're the GUID's of the changeset or something similar.

Could you make it more human readable? Displaying the associated changeset, branch etc?

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I really miss the drag and drop functionality that most Windows programs have such as Perforce. I'd like to be able to drag files from a windows explorer window to a changelist etc.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. http://community.versionone.com/Help-Center/Administration/CommitStream

VersionOne introduces the new CommitStream feature which deeply integrated with GitHub/GitHub Enterprise. And it doesn't support Plastic yet.

https://ideaspace.versionone.com/default/Idea/Detail/2248
    And I found others asked VersionOne to support Plastic as well.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Seto,

First of all, we’d like to thank you for your interest in improving Plastic SCM!

We’ve studied your proposal and we’ve found this new VersionOne functionality really interesting. However, it seems that they’ve selected only few version control systems to be natively supported, all of them web-based and build around Git.

Since the new CommitStream appears to be deeply git-oriented at the moment, we believe that it should be the VersionOne team who takes the initiative to decide whether they would consider to support other version control systems. We would be really happy to work with them and connect our systems, but we’re afraid that this request is beyond our reach :-(

We’ll wait for a while to see if there are some movement on their side and we’ll let you know if we hear something.

Again, thank you for your suggestion!

Regards,
    Miguel

• Don't see your idea?