It'd be nice if you could add a couple of extra features to plastic.transformerrules:
- wildcards (for example: rm /data/*.psd
- space handling: rm "/data/dir with spaces/hugefile.bin"
- handle missing files (as far as I know it stops the update process now)
A good one to have, point taken.
Meanwhile, cloaked will do.
Balázs Tódor commented
Cloaking works, thanks!
All of them are desirable improvements.
However, you can already get these improvements using a similar feature "the cloaked rules". You will find more info about them here:
* https://www.plasticscm.com/download/releasenotes/22.214.171.1243 (the first note)
* here, you can see how the rules work:
** http://blog.plasticscm.com/2014/11/configuring-ignored-items-on-your.html (the blog entry is for the ignored rules, but the cloaked rules work the same way)
Transformer rules were designed for more complex scenarios, and they still need to be improved for some use cases. If you are only using the rm rule, you can take advantage of the cloaked rules in an easier way :)