improvements searching for changesets in branch explorer
If you search for a changeset and it is not found, nothing happens. There could be several reasons:
1) the changeset does not exist
2) it is hidden due to 'display only relevant changesets'
3) it is a recent addition and you need to refresh the view first
It would be helpful if a dialog was shown with the reason, with perhaps an option to do either 2) or 3) and then find it.
The same should apply when pressing the 'home' working changeset button.
other possible reasons:
4) filtered by the date filter
5) filtered by new inclusion/exclusion rules