Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    psantoslpsantosl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A stand-alone tool for visualizing a Git repo would not only be beneficial for Git users who really desire a branch explorer like what Plastic has, but would be beneficial to Plastic/Codice as it would also raise more awareness of Plastic while selling a feature to Git users which is already technically possible. This would be a great!

• MariusMarius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have used Plastic in the past. Miss the GUI and especially Branch explorer... Standalone GUI client would be awesome.

• Rob BlackRob Black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to use Plastic on Git repo's! It's the most user friendly source control client i've ever used.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been using plastic for a long time. Great interface! Would love a stand alone tool for git repos!

Been using plastic for a long time. Great interface! Would love a stand alone tool for git repos!

There is no modern user-friendly Git client for Windows.
        The Plastic GUI should be multi-SCC.

• psantoslpsantosl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks @Horst, We really understand your point. But we get a lot of demand from people using Git and they're quite visible. Not many Plastic users blog about it, tweet, spread the word... you know.

Feedback and Knowledge Base