Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

526 results found

1. When you try to switch changeset, PlasticSCM App says "you can't do that because there are uncommited changes" almost everytime.
    I just want "Undo them and proceed" button on that dialog window because 90% of these uncommited changes are worthless to me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to see an option that scans the database for corruption or inconsitencies. Now i have to rely on the gui to crash or bahave strange to see that there is something wrong.

A periodically scheduled job, a short report and a big green light that everything is OK would be good for my trust in the plasticscm.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Small new request, it would be nice if the Syn Replication view had the option to remotely create workspaces. I now have to use the commandline and retype a fairly long machine name (full AD one) to create a workspace at a remote machine.

So it would be nice (and easier with less chance on typing erres) if the Dialog for Add replication repository had the option to just select a server and add by typing just the repository name (or maybe even better have it already filled in with the local one, assuming names will probably match in a…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I came across a blog post about this limitation. If you are using ADO/ADO.net, you should be able to set the Page Size property to 999 - which will in fact return ALL users instead of being limited to 1000 (if you set it at 1000 or above, you will get exactly that many and no more, setting it to less really means "I want them all, but only x at a time")

Obj.Properties.Item['Page Size'].Value := 950
    where Obj is an ADO Command object (not sure what the .NET equivalent is)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a dedicated PlasticSCM page for Cloud and Games links so that the solution appears less biased and offers information that isn't entirely unity-specific.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. http://community.versionone.com/Help-Center/Administration/CommitStream

VersionOne introduces the new CommitStream feature which deeply integrated with GitHub/GitHub Enterprise. And it doesn't support Plastic yet.

https://ideaspace.versionone.com/default/Idea/Detail/2248
    And I found others asked VersionOne to support Plastic as well.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Seto,

First of all, we’d like to thank you for your interest in improving Plastic SCM!

We’ve studied your proposal and we’ve found this new VersionOne functionality really interesting. However, it seems that they’ve selected only few version control systems to be natively supported, all of them web-based and build around Git.

Since the new CommitStream appears to be deeply git-oriented at the moment, we believe that it should be the VersionOne team who takes the initiative to decide whether they would consider to support other version control systems. We would be really happy to work with them and connect our systems, but we’re afraid that this request is beyond our reach :-(

We’ll wait for a while to see if there are some movement on their side and we’ll let you know if we hear something.

Again, thank you for your suggestion!

Regards,
    Miguel

1 2 23 24 25 27 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?